The Company is committed to comply with the data protection principles and the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the laws of Hong Kong). For further information, please visit the official website of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data at http://www.pco.org.hk
Data collection, retention and use of data
- Personal data submitted to the Company will only be used for the intended usage at the time it was collected.
- Personal data collected will only be kept by the Company for the time period necessary for performing the intended usage at the time it was collected.
- The Company will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent unless it is permitted or required by law.
Correction to personal data submitted
You may request to correct and/or update any data you have previously submitted.
- The Company will take steps which are appropriate to ensure the security of the personal data held.
- In light of the nature of the internet, the Company cannot guarantee the transmission of your personal data would be 100% secure.