This is a service provided by the Company. Once a user (the "Registered User
") has registered on-line, the Company will send email alerts (the "Email Alert Service
") to the email address of the Registered User to notify him/her of any latest announcement published by the Company.
Registered User's obligations
- The Company shall be under no obligation to verify the authority of the persons using the Email Alert Service.
- The Registered User agrees to indemnify the Company against any possible loss, damage or liability suffered by the Company as a result of or in relation to the use of the Email Alert Service.
- The Registered User acknowledges that the Company has the copyright in the information provided in the website and in connection with the Email Alert Service.
- The Registered User undertakes not to sell the information in any form or make copies which products may be used to resale without prior written consent of the Company.
- The Registered User agrees that the download of any information is at his/her own risk.
- The Company reserves the right to add to, delete and/or vary the terms and conditions for the use of the Email Alert Service.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, vary or discontinue any aspect of the Email Alert Service at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- The Company cannot guarantee but will try to keep the information as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- The Company expressly disclaims all liabilities arises from inaccuracies, omissions or delayed information which may directly or indirectly incurred by the Registered User.
- If there is any discrepancy between the English text and the Chinese text of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail. Further, if there is any discrepancy between the traditional Chinese text and the simplified Chinese text, the traditional Chinese text shall prevail.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.